Mickey Mouse Scene Me Vintage Classic Disneyland World Adult Tee Graphic T-Shirt for Men Tshirt Clothing
Mickey Mouse is a funny animal cartoon character and the official mascot of The Walt Disney Company. He was created by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks at the Walt Disney Studios in 1928. An anthropomorphic mouse who typically wears red shorts, large yellow shoes, and white gloves, Mickey has become one of the world's most recognizable characters. Mickey first appeared in a test screening short (Plane Crazy). Mickey officially debuted in the short film Steamboat Willie (1928), one of the first sound cartoons. He went on to appear in over 130 films, including The Band Concert (1935), Brave Little Tailor (1938), and Fantasia (1940). Mickey appeared primarily in short films, but also occasionally in feature-length films. Ten of Mickey's cartoons were nominated for the Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film, one of which, Lend a Paw, won the award in 1942. In 1978, Mickey became the first cartoon character to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- 100% Cotton
- Tumble dry low
- SILVER SNOW HEATHER is a Poly/Cotton SOFT TOUCH Blend, HIGHER THREAD COUNT, The White is 100% Quality Cotton, Men’s Adult Size
- Officially Licensed by Disney Featuring Mickey Mouse Classic Scenes
- Amazon Prime Eligible, this new fashion tee makes a cool gift. Its unisex sizing is an awesome wardrobe addition for both males and females. Among the best fan apparel for geeky geeks and nerdy nerds, this vintage, retro, classic clothing design is officially licensed merchandise. In a standard fit, this short sleeve t is great quality fabric for a man or woman.
- Walt would be proud if you wore this shirt on vacation to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, California Adventure Park, or on a cruise!
- This is a fun holiday novelty clothes present for Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, Saint Patrick’s Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s, Easter, Hanukah and the 4th of July.